Friday, June 29, 2012

Commenting Challenge - Day 5


So, I skipped yesterday's part of the challenge because I guess I don't really know what my hobbies are!  What is it that I do that keep me so busy?!  In reality, I really love to travel (which will help me with today's challenge!).  I also really love to read, but I hardly ever have time to read.  I'm the kind of person that once I start reading something, it consumes my every free second....which means I can't read during the school year for sure!  Right now I think my favorite hobby is hanging out with my soon-to-be husband.  :-)

Today's the final day of the challenge and the topic for today is my dream vacation.  This is actually incredibly easy for me.  Michael and I did a lot of research of vacations when we were looking for places to go for our honeymoon.  My top two dream vacation destinations are:

1.  FIJI!!!!!  Man, if we could have even come close to affording Fiji, we would have been there in a second!

2.  Italy!  I have always wanted to go to Italy!!  But I want to spend the whole summer there and tour the entire country and EAT!!


Honestly, if there's a trip somewhere, I wanna go!  I really do love to travel and hope I get to do more in the future!!

2 comments:

  1. Italy is AMAZING!!! I went last year for spring break and ate a ton....I feel like that's all we did! Fiji is definitely on my bucket list. It looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete