Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's Like a Celebrity Wedding!!!

If you have been reading my post for a significant period of time, you know how much I adore Caroline Hughes.


She's the reason I started blogging!  My good friend Courtney was on bed rest with baby #2 when she discovered Caroline's honest, witty, and just down right funny blog.  It was seriously like Caroline and I were living the same life in different states.  Long story short, I ended up spending a few days with her in Dallas over the Fourth of July a couple of summers ago, and she was SUCH a blessing to me during a time when I was really struggling with my singleness.  So, how appropriate is it that we are both getting married in 2012?!?!  I'm so excited for how God has blessed her, and I cannot wait to get on the road for Arkansas this afternoon!  I seriously feel like I'm going to be at a celebrity wedding!!  Caroline, herself, is semi-famous in the blog world.  And Kelly from Kelly's Korner will be there, too!!  I may need a couple of glasses of wine, but I'm totally going to be "that girl" who goes up randomly to people and asks for a picture.  "I know you don't know me, but...."  :-)

Stay tuned for pictures!!!  (I've already warned Caroline that I'll be stealing all of her ideas for my own wedding!!)

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I think I would be "that girl" too!! Take pictures please? :) I will live vicariously through you! ;)

    ReplyDelete