Friday, June 15, 2012

Caroline's Wedding!

My mom and I made it back to KC this afternoon after a fun time celebrating Caroline's wedding in Arkansas last night!  I am sooo happy for her!!  She was a beautiful bride!!  Here's our trip in (mostly) pictures!

On the road...from Kansas City to Arkansas!

A little Diet Dr. Pepper for the road!
My mom and I got to Fayetteville a little early so we decided to scope out the wedding location, and who knew?!  The University of Arkansas is in Fayetteville!  (Obviously, we had no idea where we were traveling!)  All of a sudden, the new Razorback Stadium was in front of us!

We eventually found the wedding location.  So pretty!  Now that we knew where we were going, we headed back to our hotel to get all prettied up!


So, this is BY FAR the best picture we took the whole night!  As soon as we got to the wedding, my makeup pretty much slid off my face and my the curl fell completely out of my hair.  Bummer.

We pulled into the parking lot and look who was standing outside waving and (screaming) hello to the guests! 

Stealing the look of the guest book table! 

Getting ready to walk the aisle

The bride and her daddy


Getting married!
Kiss your bride!
MARRIED!!
Giving the bride a hug!



Then, of course, Kelly from Kelly's Korner was there.  And you know I wanted to get a picture!!  
I think I caught her off guard...


At the reception.  We were a bit sweaty at this point.

Congratulations, Caroline!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment