Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello Fresh - More Details

I thought I had blogged pictures about how the Hello Fresh box arrives, but I guess I forgot!  So, here are some pictures and descriptions of what you get when the Hello Fresh box first arrives and some pictures of our yummy meals!

 So on your delivery day this beautiful box shows up on your doorstep.

Everything is inside a cooler of some sort.  Each box we've received has been packed differently, but it's always been cold when I've opened it up.  And I don't usually get home from work before 5:00.  Inside you'll find the recipe cards packed separately so they don't end up wet or soggy from the ice packs.

Here's a look inside our box!

Each of your meals is packed in separate bags.  (The proteins are packed separately underneath the ice packs.)  The bags are labeled with an icon that tells you if it's your fish, beef, chicken or vegetarian meal. 

 We actually got a vegetarian meal because I adore pesto and it was DELICIOUS!  This is what the bag looked like.

Here is the bag unpacked.  Everything is pre-portioned for your meal.  Even the garlic cloves are pre-peeled!!!

They even list the nutrition facts on the back.

This is the final product!  I haven't loved their pasta, but this was ah-mazing!

Chicken Fajita night was so yummy!  The best fajitas I've ever made!


Tonight we have Chicken Yakitori.  (I still don't know what that means!)


Prepped and ready to cook!

The final product.  I was skeptical about this one, but again it was awesome!  I feel like this would have been a really expensive meal for me to make on my own.  I would have had to purchase a lot of extra stuff that I think would have gone to waste.

If you have any questions about Hello Fresh, I'm happy to answer them!  If you're interested in trying it out, there's no commitment or contract.  If you do it for a week and if for some crazy reason you're not absolutely in love, you can cancel!  If you use my code when you order your first box, you'll save $40!  (And I'll get $20 off my next box!)

Here's the code!!  
EHVC75

No comments:

Post a Comment