1. I pick my split ends. OBSESSIVELY.
2. Even though I know the Kansas cheerleaders are saying "K-ay-ay-ay U - U!", I still think they're saying "Hey, you."
3. The aforementioned "Hey, you" cheer gets stuck in my head and I walk around my house chanting "Hey-ay-ay-ay You, You!" in my head.
4. I am always cold. Even in the summer, I need a blanket if I'm outside at night.
5. Apparently I sound like a goat when I boo at Chiefs games. Meredith likes to make fun of my boo.
6. I like to make up stupid songs. For example, I have a song called "Get On the Bus" that I sing to kids at bus duty. It goes a little something like this: "Get on the bus! Get on the bus! Everybody get on the bus!" I know what you're thinking. THAT is talent.
7. I'm ridiculously OCD. I lock my door with the remote lock at least fifty times before walking away from my car. If you hear a car door shut and then a car horn honk several times....you know I'm close by.
8. I like corn. A lot.
9. Sometimes I'll eat just a can of corn for dinner. YUM.
10. I organize my Q-Tips.