Sunday, November 13, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football?!

This year we spent Halloween at Arrowhead Stadium actually enjoying a football game!  We started things off with a little tailgate.  Duh.  :-)


Sis and Mom

Dad (aka Grill Master)

See....we were REALLY tailgating!!!


 After some delicioso brat, we headed into the stadium.  There's nothing like Monday Night Football!


If you look closely, you can see the Monday Night Football anchors.  We're right across the field from the press box.  I could see their white shirts and ties from across the field!

A little warmin' up for cutie #4 (who is now our starting QB.....
he's pretty, but we'll see how he is at football).


Startin' things off right!


So, my mom and sister and I get pretty silly when we're together.  Here's picture #1 of us.  (I'm not good at the whole holding-your-own-camera-while-taking-a-picture thing.)

This is picture #2.  Meredith is playing the role of creepster.


We actually had things to cheer for at this game!
I'm worried that this will be the last game that we win this season.  I'm going to live in the memory of victory while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment