Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Weekend

I hope you had a great Valentine's weekend!  We like to keep things pretty low key.  Friday night we stayed in, watched TV and got a heart-shaped Papa Murphy's pizza.  We sure do love us some Papa Murphy's!



We don't do big Valentine's Day gifts.  I got Michael a Toblerone bar (his all time favorite), and he got me this awesome new paddle attachment for my KitchenAid!  It really is the little things in life.


Saturday night we went to dinner at McCormick and Schmick's.  Michael's grandparents always give us a gift card there for Christmas.  So we save it for Valentine's Day each year.  Michael's really good about making reservations in January so we don't have to worry about the crowds.  We L.O.V.E. the chocolate bag there.  If you haven't tried it, you absolutely need to.  Just go there for dessert if nothing else!

 I spent my day off today running errands.  Michael didn't have to go to work today, so he was my chauffeur.  I had a pre-wedding hair appointment today to cover up my grays.  I also had an acupuncture appointment and then went to find some jewelry for the wedding.  I'm hopeful this necklace and earrings will look good with my dress!


We've had such a great, relaxing weekend it's going to be hard to go back to work tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment