Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Love Language That Is Hamburger Helper

Tonight for dinner I was all about Michael's love language -- Hamburger Helper.  You mean you didn't know Hamburger Helper is a love language?  Well, with my hubby it's love language number 1!

When we first got married there was a night Michael offered to make dinner, which was really awesome of him.  Until I realized he was fixing me Hamburger Helper.

Yum.  Thanks, babe.

As a bachelor, Michael apparently lived on Hamburger Helper.  And he loves it.  Me, on the other hand....it's not quite so appealing.  I'm not crazy about the mystery flavor pack...

So, when I was meal planning and came upon Chili Cheese Beef 'n Mac from one of my favorite food blogs (Budget Bytes), I knew I had to make this one.

I, unfortunately, didn't take any pictures (what was I thinking?!), but Michael has officially requested this meal several times a month.  I'm not sure I'm good with homemade Hamburger Helper several times a month, but it was definitely a repeat meal!

Picture from Budget Bytes

No comments:

Post a Comment