Friday, April 19, 2013

Sick Day

I went to bed last night with body aches, a sore throat and a headache.  I was really hoping a good night's rest would make me feel a bit better.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen.  I woke up this morning with a fever (I haven't had a fever for YEARS), a terrible headache, chills and aches, and a terrible sore throat and ears.  Needless to say, I didn't go to work today.

So after spending the entire day curled up on the couch, I thought a good i-phone photo emptying was in order!

Getting ready for a night out with my mom

Kiwanis Trivia Night with my man

One of my besties, Shawna, and me.  Shawna invited us to the Rachel House Banquet last night.  We had a really great time, and learned a lot about a wonderful organization here in Kansas City that assists women with unplanned pregnancies.

Rachel House Banquet

My not-so-exciting sick day on the couch.  At least my kitties were happy to have me home for the day!









No comments:

Post a Comment