Sunday, September 5, 2010

Random Stuff

It's been a busy start to school, and I haven't had a chance to post a couple of things.  A couple of weeks ago, my friend Allison invited me to go to Starlight (a beautiful outdoor theater) to see The Producers.  Of course, I said yes!  I stopped by her house before the show to see some of my favorite babies!  Ava was getting ready to start pre-school and just got her brand new backpack!  She was very proud!!  In fact, she was more interested in taking a picture of her new Dora backpack than she was taking a picture with me!  I love her too much to hold that against her.


And baby Luke is getting SOOO big!!  


Here's me and Allison after the show.  It was an unusually cool summer night.  Jackets were a must!


I love the theater!  Especially the theater with a great friend!!

Not only do I love theater, but I LOVE football, and this past week was the Chiefs' last preseason game. My wonderful mother put together another amazing tailgate spread and we headed out to the stadium.  




Unfortunately, the weather was not choosing to cooperate.  It turned very chilly and rained on the majority of our tailgate.  



Even my mom stayed out in the rain.  But not even holding an umbrella will keep her from her ice cream!!


While my mom and some of the macho boys ate their dinner under an umbrella, I chose to eat in the comfort of the car.  :-)


When the rain finally stopped, we were blessed by a beautiful double rainbow!!  It was on that note that we packed up our tailgate and headed into Arrowhead to witness our first preseason win!  YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment