Thursday, September 15, 2016

An Email

I know it's been a while since I've written...partly because life has been insanity and partly because I just didn't have a ton to say.  I have a post I want to write that's been on my heart lately, but I'm not quite there.

But, y'all.  

I received this email today, and my heart leapt.  He is so good to remind us that we are not alone in this journey, that we have people we.have.never.met. praying for us and thinking about our story and hearing about His goodness, and that our story is truly making a difference if for no one else, for at least one young lady.  I am just about undone.  

Hi Lauren,
I've followed your blog since before you met your hubby! Crazy. Anyhow, I wanted to pop in and tell you I've been thinking about you a lot. You have inspired me in being brave. We started our journey at CCRM last month and am anxious to have our regroup with Dr. Schoolcraft.

I just felt like I should check in on you. Remind you of your braveness too.

I know you were planning to do one more transfer and I just keep thinking of you and your hubby.


Even in the desert, He is there.  And what a blessing it is when He reminds us of His presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment