Sunday, June 5, 2016

Inside IVF: Morning Meds

So in the process of trying to do these videos throughout my IVF, I've learned a couple of things

1.  I need a hair cut.  Sheesh!
2.  I need a camera that is higher up so I'm not constantly looking down at the camera.  It's really not a good look.
3.  I wasn't made for video....I'll probably be sticking to the written word for the foreseeable future, and I'm not even very good at that!

But the bottom line is that I hope these videos are at least a little helpful to someone who is getting ready to experience IVF for the first time.  I'm always available to help answer questions or to give some moral support!

Also, if you need to see how to draw up and administer your specific medicine, CCRM has some great videos on their website.  Just click here!  (Michael and I lived by these videos when we first started!)

**The medicines and injections I take are prescribed from my doctor.  I am not a medical professional.  Always refer back to what your doctor has prescribed for you when dosing meds.**


No comments:

Post a Comment