Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Inside IVF

So...I'm going to do (or at least attempt) a blog series.  EEK!

As Michael and I were talking through our next IVF cycle and what that means for us, I told him I wanted to do something special with this - our final - retrieval.  What we landed on was a series of videos and posts that will give you a glimpse inside IVF.  Our hope is that this will be a resource for couples who are getting ready to start (or are already in the middle of) an IVF cycle.

When we first stepped into this world of IVF, it felt lonely and scary.  If it weren't for our amazing IVF nurse, I don't know how we would have survived.  Our goal for the series will be to walk future IVF patients through the process we've experienced and make the road (hopefully!) feel just a little less lonely and scary.

In the meantime, Bear decided he (like his mommy) loves ice cream!  It's looking a lot like summer to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment