Saturday, January 3, 2015

You Never Know

It's January 2, and I find myself staring down the barrel of a new year, full of possibilities.  It's the proverbial blank slate.  Every year I look back and say, "I never would have imagined _____ a year ago!"  I think that's so fun!  What's really crazy for me to think about is that even though I never would have planned or imagined everything from 2014 a year before it happened, God knew every crazy thing ahead of time!  It's like when I've lost my keys, and I'm almost annoyed because I know He knows where they are.

So in celebration of all of the"I never would have imagined this a year ago" moments, here are a couple that stick out to me from 2014!

~Michael's job at his beloved place of employment was cut out of the blue in May, and we were left frustrated and wondering what to do.  But because of that job loss, Michael was able to start his very own business!  I never would imagined us being business owners!  (We aren't up and running just yet, but very close!)  

~A year ago I never thought we would have gone through 3 rounds of IUI, a surgery and that I would now be acting as a human pin cushion!  Acupuncture is not anything I ever thought I would do, but I'm hopeful!

~My sister is getting married!  We found out the beginning of December that she and her now fiancé are going to be getting married at the end of February.

~There are a couple of other (both professional and personal) things we are going through right now that I would never have imagined a month ago, never mind a year ago!  I'm sure we'll be sharing those things in the near future.

How fun it will be to see all of the exciting new things we have ahead of us in 2015!  You know we'll be praying and hoping for the opportunity to start our family this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment