Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

We've had a very relaxing Christmas and New Year's break.  

It was filled with kitties who steal my heated throw.

Christmas decorations have come down.  My living room looks so naked!

I love our Christmas ornament tradition.  Since we've been married we pick out an ornament together My favorite is our first year of marriage with the picture!  Looking at this picture it seems like our ornaments are getting increasingly larger each year.  If that continues, we're going to need a bigger tree!

Taking down our nativity set makes me sad, too!  
I absolutely adore this part of our Christmas decorations. 

We were very relaxed for New Year's Eve.  We had an impromptu taco dinner at some friends' house and were home and asleep before midnight.  Apparently there were lots of fireworks going off.  I slept right on through all of that.  Michael and I are officially O.L.D.

So thankful for sweet friends like Allison!

Today we've enjoyed LOTS of football.  Go MIZZOU!  Michael is starting to feel sick, but the flu/a cold/whatever his sickness turns out to be can't keep him away from an Alabama football game.  Especially this Alabama football game!

Happy New Year, everyone!  I hope it's the best one yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment