Saturday, January 26, 2013

Roasted Red Pepper Ravioli

I cook dinner now.  Before Michael, I pretty much just ate a bowl of cereal of a can of corn (I really like corn) for dinner.  Now that I have someone else to think about when it comes to dinner, I decided I needed to get serious about cooking.  I have fallen in love with the cooking blog Baking With Blondie. We especially love her Ravioli with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce.


The problem with this dish is that the sauce really is time consuming.  BUT the last time I made this, I ended up with lots of extra sauce.  So I thought, What the heck?!  I need to try to freeze this stuff!!  Well, this week I pulled my frozen roasted red pepper sauce out of the freezer, and....

SUCCESS!!!  It tasted just as good as it did when it was fresh!  So, the lesson of this story?  Take a Sunday afternoon to at least double the recipe, and put that yummy goodness in the freezer for a quick and oh-so-delicious meal!!  I'll be spending a Sunday in the very near future doing just that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment