Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Before and After

I have always wanted long, beautiful hair.  I've tried several times over the years to grow my hair out.  And then I'm reminded of the definition of insanity:  doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.  The bottom line is this:  my hair looks like crap when it's long.  The only reason I have had long (to me) hair the last few months is so we had something to work with for the wedding.  I could not wait to get it cut off!  
Here's the before picture...

Before
PS....this is fresh out of bed hair.  So it's especially unattractive.


 And.....drum roll please.......

After

I went a little conservative and didn't cut as much off as I initially wanted.  Here's the future "After" picture.  My next hair cut....
Now if only that's what I would actually look like after the hair cut....

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Don't we all wish we looked like our "inspiration" photos. : )

    ReplyDelete