Sunday, October 21, 2012

Apples and Other Random Things

A couple of weeks ago, Michael and I went up to Weston, Missouri for their annual Apple Fest with two of our best friends, Andrew and Shawna.  (They were both in our wedding.)  We also got to bring along their adorable little boy, Ramsey.  I have never seen a more chill baby than Ramsey.  He is so stinking awesome!

We drove up to Weston with Andrew and Shawna so we met them at their house.  Michael (of course) had his Alabama hat on, and Ramsey could not take his eyes off of him.  We let Ramsey try on the hat for himself.  He was a little confused.  :-)

We made it to Weston (a little over an hour north of Kansas City) and it was C.O.L.D.!!!  I volunteered to hold Ramsey for a while.  (Self sacrificial, I know.)  He did a good job of keeping me warm!  
How cute is he?!


We ate breakfast at the Weston Cafe and then were off to look at the shops and find some apple cider.

We had a blast at Apple Fest....even in the cold!!  
So blessed to count Andrew and Shawna as our friends!! 




Since then, things have slowly begun to get back to normal as far as regular life is concerned.  
I was working on my computer a couple of days ago with the TV on and looked up to see this...

And then this...
Love her!

On another random note, I have a new favorite coffee mug!  I use it every single morning during my quiet time.  Every time I take a little sip of my coffee, I get a beautiful Bible verse that reminds me how faithful my God is.  Thanks, Shawna, for the wonderful gift!!  Love you, girl!

1 comment: