Thursday, July 5, 2012

BeautiControl

Hi, friends!!  I haven't advertised much in the past, but I'm trying to get my business up and running again.  I wanted to let everyone know that I am a BeautiControl consultant.  If you haven't checked out our products before, you should.  You will LOVE them!  You should check out my website!!  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email.  You can order online and the product will be shipping directly to you.

I use the face cleansing products daily.  I love, love, LOVE their spa products.  Take some out for yourself and do a little at-home pampering!  Want something different and wonderful?  Try the Lip Apeel!  It's a lip exfoliator that will make your lips feel soooo good!

BeautiControl has products that range from facial cleansers to spa products to makeup.  You will love their stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment