Monday, December 3, 2012

I love Pinterest!

I am not a crafty person by nature.  I am a music teacher and not an art teacher for a reason.  BUT, that's why I love Pinterest so much!  This non-crafty, non-creative person can make cute stuff thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest.  Now, for you crafty folks out there, you probably aren't going to be terribly impressed with what I'm sharing today.  But try to humor me.  This is impressive for me!!  

So, thanks to Pinterest, these things are now beautifying my house.

Our new headboard/wall art!  It's not anywhere close 
to perfect, but I love it!

Michael and I have a teeny, weeny house and nothing drives me crazier about this place than our lack of storage...especially in the spice rack.  UGH!  
So now I'm using part of our fridge to store some spices!  


Instead of a wreath on our door (because the space between the door and the storm door is super skinny and a wreath doesn't fit), I have this!  
Disclaimer:  the picture is super dark and it looks way cuter in person.  

Plus, my wedding color scheme came from Pinterest!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE 
how the different shades of blue turned out!!

THANK YOU, PINTEREST!!!

1 comment: