Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wedding Pictures - Before the Ceremony

I just got my wedding pictures back.  The CDs are in my hands, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  If you are looking for an amazing photographer, please check out my friend Allison Carenza.  Not only is she a phenomenal photographer, she is so much fun to be around!!  Seriously.  She's amazing.  If you think I'm exaggerating, just look at the pics below.  And remind yourself that I am anything but photogenic.  (I also had amazing hair and makeup ladies.  If you're interested in their info, I'm happy to share with you!! Just shoot me an email.)

So, without a whole lot of other introduction.....
my wedding pictures.




This is my Aunt Sherlee's ring.  She passed away in 2005,
and I was beyond blessed to be able to wear this on my wedding day. 

 




We have "Maid of Honor" and "Bride" tanks on.  :-)











Me and Shawna
Me and Allison 
Me and my sis

Me and my mom





My colors were obviously different shades of blue.
My sister is gettin' her groove on.







Me and Courtney
Oh, I love the blues.
Me and my dad
One of my sweet flower girls

My family
The studly men






My sexy man!
My mom giving me last minute love....it's almost time!!!


1 comment:

  1. One word...STUNNING!!! You made a beautiful bride!
    And in case you don't remember me, I found your blog during Jenna's blog challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete