Saturday, December 25, 2010

Party Season

 Christmas time tends to keep people busy with parties.  This year I decided to throw a couple myself!  In fact, the last two weeks have been super busy in the Schulze household.  Last weekend I threw a party in celebration of a one year milestone.  I had such a great time with my girlfriends/family!  My soul needed a night of non-stop laughing!  Here are a few of the pics from the evening.

Some friends from work (Melissa and Kristin)

My friend Shawna and me

My sister Meredith, my cousin Debby, my mom and me


The next day (Saturday) my fam hopped in the car and took off down I-70 to St. Louis.  My Aunt Pattie (who some of you might remember from my Monday Night Football post) invited us to town to go to the Rams vs. Chiefs game!  Being the football fans that we are, we decided the 3 1/2 hour drive across the state was a small sacrifice to pay for a visit to the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis.

Sunday morning (the day of the game) we met up with some friends for breakfast and followed them to the stadium.  This is my dad and his friend Gary and Gary's son-in-law.


We're heading to our seats and super excited!

My mom and my Aunt Pattie.  

Pre-game warmups

We got there in plenty of time to enjoy some popcorn before the game started.

My mom was taking a picture of us in our seats.  She took a couple and I noticed the guy next to her putting rabbit ears up in front of her camera.  You can see by the look on my face how I feel about that!  (I love this picture.  It shows how bad I am at keeping my emotions from showing on my face!)


Me and my dad.

 After a fairly scary first quarter, my boys in red did a FANTASTIC job and we won the game!  YAY!! This is our victory walk back to the car.  There were LOTS of people wearing red at the game.  Way to go Chiefs fans!


There are more pictures to share soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment