Thursday, July 8, 2010

London Day 5

London Day 5 started at Covent Garden.  We spent the morning walking around and looking at the shops and vendors.  Then we met up with my dad after his meetings for lunch at an Indian restaurant (not my favorite) to go tour St. Paul's Cathedral.  It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!  The girls climbed all the way to the very top of the dome and had am AMAZING view of London!  Seriously, check out the top balcony right underneath the cross!!



After St. Paul's we went back to the hotel to relax.  The girls spent the rest of the night at Andrew Lloyd Webber's new show "Love Never Dies."  I was SOOO excited to see a show in London's theatre district and even more excited to see Andrew Lloyd Webber's new one!  I LOVE him!  But I'm sad to say, that Love died that night.  It was horrible.  Weird and horrible.  Oh, well.  I guess they can't all be a hit! 

We had a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL time in London and were excited to be heading to the airport the next morning to begin another adventure in Ireland!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment